CLEAVAGE and Schist...seriously
I Love Schist
Blogging rules, from miss evert
FEED USor feel the sting-The scorpions
schists are good but I like cleavqge better
AGREED~Rev Nut Wanginwo
You scared the schist out of us the other day!From the scorpians
Everyone has forgotten about the hardness test. This is a very valuable proceedure.
I can scratch a penny that is for sure.~Rev Nut
Miss Evert,You tree hugging hippy! The next time you bust me for scaring a deer into the street i am going to force feed you jerky!Love Eric Christian
You are the apple of my eye when it comes to teaching. 5K, heck run the 20K - GooooooooooooooooooBucks - Ann Harbor is a
Vaughn is a closet tree-hugger. He has tie-dye and sandles.
I'll pass on the schist... Even though it's probably organic...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
CLEAVAGE and Schist...seriously
I Love Schist
Blogging rules,
from miss evert
FEED US
or feel the sting
-The scorpions
schists are good but I like cleavqge better
AGREED
~Rev Nut Wanginwo
You scared the schist out of us the other day!
From the scorpians
Everyone has forgotten about the hardness test. This is a very valuable proceedure.
I can scratch a penny that is for sure.
~Rev Nut
Miss Evert,
You tree hugging hippy! The next time you bust me for scaring a deer into the street i am going to force feed you jerky!
Love Eric Christian
You are the apple of my eye when it comes to teaching. 5K, heck run the 20K - Goooooooooooooooooo
Bucks - Ann Harbor is a
Vaughn is a closet tree-hugger. He has tie-dye and sandles.
I'll pass on the schist... Even though it's probably organic...
Post a Comment